Early Bird Registration
Payment before 16 March 2021
Regular Rate Registration
Payment 16 March–27 April 2021
Payment after 27 April 2021
Payment 27 April–30 July 2021
See note 1 below
| Tall Buildings + Urban Habitat, Vol. 4
|Pre-Order with Registration||US$50|
- Member rates are dependent upon Membership Level. Discounts are as follows:
Platinum: 3 free registrations + 25% discount (on current registration period)
Gold: 1 free registration + 20% discount (on current registration period)
Silver: 15% discount (on current registration period)
Individual: 10% discount (on current registration period)
- Presenter Registration: For presenters notified of speaking or panel discussion involvement only. For each accepted presentation, only one presenter is entitled to the reduced registration rate. These subsidized registrations are not transferable to other colleagues.
- The academic rate is intended to support full-time university professors. It does not apply to professionals working in practice who also teach part-time. To qualify, you must be an active CTBUH Academic Member.
- The student rate is intended to support full-time university students. To qualify, you must be a CTBUH Student Member.
- Cancellation Policy: A 100% refund, minus a US$30 processing fee (per delegate) will be given if written notice of cancellation is received by 03 May 2021. No refund will be given for cancellation after this date due to costs incurred by CTBUH for each delegate at that time. If you can no longer attend, we are happy to accept a substitute colleague.
- Payment: Registrations are not confirmed until payment is received. If a payment is not received within 24 hours of registration, then the registration may be canceled.
- Registration fees are required to be paid in US Dollars (USD) at the rates portrayed, irrespective of daily exchange rate fluctuations.